- This event has passed.
Online Workshop: Personal Genetics and Society
July 21 - July 28
Personal genetics can impact our lives in many ways. This workshop will explore societal implications of personal genetics from reproduction and human sexual development to ancestry testing and law enforcement. Lessons covered will include:
- Introduction to Personal Genetics
- How Does Ancestry Testing Work? Exploring Admixture Testing
- Sex, Genetics and Athletics
- DNA, Crime and Law Enforcement
- Reproductive Genetic Testing: Technology, Access and Decision Making
Please register here.