While moving all our summer workshops online this year, we made recorded versions of many of our most popular lessons. We know a lot of educators will be teaching online, so we’re making it easier than ever to bring personal genetics education into your classroom by making these pre-recorded lessons available to you as part of our new distance education resources!
Check out our Educational Resources for Distance Learning page to find the following lessons presented by the pgEd team:
- DNA, Crime and Law Enforcement
- Engineering the World Around Us: Genome Editing and the Environment
- Genetics, History and the American Eugenics Movement
- Genome Editing and CRISPR
- Introduction to Personal Genetics
- Reproductive Genetic Testing: Technology, Access and Decision Making